Hiscox Partners team is committed to working with our clients to ensure all opportunities are taken and all risks are managed. Our success comes from tailoring our services to suit our individual clients’ needs.
The tax landscape is complex but our team helps you navigate the problems that you encounter.
In choosing advisers we know it’s the people that make a difference. Our team is on your wavelength and talks one to one to solve your taxation problems.
Whether you’re starting or acquiring a new business, expanding overseas, anticipating retirement, or looking to take a more proactive approach to taxation management, Hiscox Partners advisers are here to help.
Our taxation services include
- Income tax including individual, partnership, trust, company and superannuation returns
- Capital Gains tax
- General Tax Advice
- Research and Development grants
- Fuel tax credits
- All GST issues including the preparation of Returns and also IAS returns
- Fringe Benefits Tax compliance
- Payroll tax compliance
- Long term tax plans i.e. 5 years
- ATO applications and general dealings
Key taxation issues
- Taxation issues in passing the business down the family Tree
- Tax audit support: We take the reins and deal with the ATO all the way
- Selling the business and the Capital issues regarding small business concessions
- Employee allowances
- Loan accounts within your Company or Trust
- Latest issues regarding Trusts
- Ensure that you are not paying payroll tax on items that are not required.
- Superannuation guarantee. Superannuation is not paid on all wages! Therefore we are here to help.
- GST property transactions
- Ensuring you have the Research and development plan done correctly and are maximizing the claim from the ATO
- Use of Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
- Company V’s Trust V’s Partnership